Groups benefit from the support and expertise of a dedicated team including; former GB international cyclists who lead the rides along with our Flyingeese founder who has extensive knowledge of the Algarve, on the bikes there is full vehicle support for repairs – or if it ever gets too much you can simply give your legs a rest. The quality of the support and facilities that you’ll find on a trip with Flyingeese will bring new dimensions to your riding.
- Full trip planning and booking service – including organising travel and insurance for individuals and groups
- Pre-trip training advice
- Accommodation in luxury private villas
- Airport transfers
- Luggage transport
- Detailed route planning with flexible ride options
- Cycling itinerary tailored to cycling ability
- Support vehicles and cycling transfers
- Former professional coaching and guides
- Full board and nutritional support
- Colnago CX Zero Evo Ultegra bike rental (additional £200pp/pw)
- Flexibility to take a day off the bike to explore the local area
For more information about guided and un-guided cycling see our recent blog from Flyingeese founder Jeff Jones.