Groups benefit from the support and expertise of a dedicated team including; former GB international cyclists who lead the rides along with our Flyingeese founder who has extensive knowledge of the Algarve, on the bikes there is full vehicle support for repairs – or if it ever gets too much you can simply give your legs a rest. So the quality of the support and facilities that you’ll find on a trip with Flyingeese will bring new dimensions to your riding.
Included in your 5 star guided cycling Algarve holiday:
- Full trip planning and booking service – including organising travel and insurance for individuals and groups
- Pre-trip training advice, as a result, no downturn when with Flyingeese
- 5-star accommodation in private villas
- Airport transfers (Faro)
- Luggage transport
- Detailed route planning with flexible ride options so you receive best practice
- Cycling itinerary tailored to cycling ability because we noted what you said
- Support vehicles and cycling transfers so your stress is controlled
- Former professional coaching and guides
- 5-star full board and nutritional support
- Colnago CX Zero Evo Ultegra bike rental (additional £100pp/pw)
- Flexibility to take a day off the bike so you may explore the local area
For more information about guided and un-guided cycling see our recent blog from Flyingeese founder Jeff Jones.